Tuesday, February 3, 2009

THE WAY I SEE IT.

Things happen every day, every second. In my life. In yours. In this world. The child is born, the man dies; the book is launched, the reviews are bad; the old order change, the new is heralded; the governor is recognized, the people don’t give a hoot; violence erupts, a state of emergency is declared. Things happen every day, every second. Some make the news, many don’t. Who cares? I do. And sometimes taking it all in is rather overwhelming. So with this blog and my entrance into the blogosphere, I finally have the opportunity to share some of my thoughts with any one else who cares, on some of the goings-on that I think are worthy of my thoughts. In my life. In yours. In this world.
The way I see it is strictly going to be that- the way I see it. I don’t claim to know the way it is or even the way it should be. What I do know is how I see it. Because many times, the way we think it is, is unwittingly shaped by intense propaganda and excellent PR gimmicks. And the way we think it should be is more or less determined by our peculiar ideologies and idiosyncracies, traditions and conventions. This blog is going to be shaped by some of that as well, and that is why it is the way I see it, after all has been said and done. So, if you think you’ve got the balls to stomach my point of view without having bellyache, then check this space. Let’s do this.

3 comments:

Owengospel said...

yes stan this is the time everyone should support you cos Change is all we need in the polity right now. You are doing a great job and this article is as cool as a radical change article should be.
I hope to read more of your blog posts
Cheers
Sobere
soso.uow@gmail.com

NUGGETS111 said...

IT IS REALLY THE WAY IT IS, MANY STIIL DONT
UNDERSTAND WHY THE LIVE!
NELSON NEEKA PAUL.

Anonymous said...

it really great.It high time we d leaders of tomorrow take our future in our hands and make NIGERIA a better place 4 our domicile.Well done bro.4rm Michael ur course mate